Sunday, March 6, 2016

When is a Mast a Useless Mast?

Well - I guess there are a couple of answers to that:

  1. When its at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico - check that box!
  2. When US Spars sends it without spreader bars - check that box too!

I can't believe it - a brand new shiny mast, but its useless because US Spars cant't get thier shipping act together.  First they send the mast missing the spreader bars and some fittings......a couple of weeks go by.....then they send what they say is "all the missing parts"......oh but wait, no spreaders........now they say they are on the way and will be delivered next week.

Well I hope so - sorry if this is a rant, but I just don't know how these guys stay in business!  I guess there is just not enough competition in the mast industry and they have a captive customer base!

In the meantime, I have managed to get some sailing in on friend's boats and made it to the PYC raft up at Ft. McCree last weekend.


TraSea and Point of Sail

Celebrating the anniversary of Peg's Birthday - she has stopped having birthdays!

My new dinghy!

No comments:

Post a Comment